Excellence, quality, respect for the environment—these are our principles. They are part of our value system.
We define these through our Principles for Action:
- Efficiency and excellence in internal management by applying a management system integrating economic, technical, environmental and social aspects, as well as, more generally, all aspects that contribute to sustainability.
- Consideration for the environmental aspects relating to our activities throughout all stages of development, from beginning to end, in order to minimize their impact on the environment and to promote a rational use of resources at all times.
- Monitoring and controlling our processes and activities using feedback indicators that will help us to obtain actionable information to improve our products, services and management processes.
- Compliance with customer requirements to achieve their satisfaction, capture their needs and expectations, convey that we are not merely suppliers but that we are partners, and operate at all times with absolute professionalism, ethics and transparency.
- Collaboration with suppliers, creating relations based on trust, loyalty, transparency, mutual respect and reciprocity, as well as promoting their involvement in questions of the environment, quality and occupational risk prevention for common processes.
ACCIONA works hard to lead in the design, construction and operation of services that promote sustainability. This approach is backed with investment in innovation and a business model that considers environmental protection a critical growth driver for the company.
ACCIONA takes care to apply specific processes and best practices to prevent and minimize environmental impacts. ACCIONA annually establishes specific objectives in the following areas:
- Responsible consumption of resources
- Efficient waste management
- Reduction of atmospheric emissions
- Minimization of environmental impact of infrastructure
We make a special effort to introduce measures to minimize and control the impact of our activity, giving priority to prevention rather than correction. 100 percent of our production is certified in accordance with the international ISO 14001 standard, which guarantees environmental respect and protection in all our areas of business.
ACCIONA Energy North America's EHS Policy